Question: How do I copy a file in Oxpus?
• Browse to the same directory (folder) where you have the files.
• Select the files by clicking on them (either hold down the key Ctrl or Shift to select multiple files).
• When you are finnished with the selection, right click in the selection and a popup menu should appear. Then choose "Copy" from the menu.
• Now browse (doesn't matter which browser) to the destination directory where you want to put the files.
• Once in the destination directory, right click somewhere in the browser and the popup menu shows up again. Choose "Paste Here" and the copy operation should start.